Protect your building and loading docks from heavy traffic!
- Ideal for use in docking areas where excessive friction rom up and down trailer movement occurs
- Can be used in any material-handling system are where heavy-duty protection is required
- Available ability to deflect and absorb shock with standard laminated bumper beneath the steel-face
- Comes in a wide variety of models and can be mounted in various heights, from flush mount to 12"? above dock, depending on highest impact area
- 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4" steel tie rods
- Standard pad thickness at 4-12"? and 6"? thick
- Heights at 6"?, 10"? and 12"?
- Steel face is heavy 3/8"? thick, heavy duty, high carbon steel that is mounted to standard laminated dock bumper
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel
- No assembly required
Finish to be black only