- Answer: 1,200lbs to 3,500lbs
- Weights can vary greatly based upon size and capacity
- Greater capacity translates into thicker steel, meant to accommodate heavier loads.
- Because of the size and weight of dock levelers, it is necessary for levelers to be shipped by a reputable freight or LTL carrier.
- Always exercise caution with servicing under a dock leveler. Never crawl under a dock leveler without securing the perimeter, examining the structural integrity of the dock plate, and using the appropriate safety devices to avoid a sudden collapse.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →