What is an Edge of Dock Leveler?

Posted by AJ Porter on

An edge of dock leveler is used to bridge the gap between the edge of a dock and a truck. It is different than a dock board however as it is fixed to the loading dock. There are both mechanical and hydraulic leveler's. They can be a good fit for most docks and are available in 66" to 84" widths.

Share this post

← Older Post Newer Post →

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published.